AC Repairs in South Florida and Port St. Lucie
Many home and business owners take their Air Conditioner Maintenance for granted. We don’t often think about how they work, or if they are in good condition until there is a problem.
Regular air conditioner maintenance can help you save on your Electric bill because the AC system is clean and can process more air and cool more efficiently. Our 47 points covered in our Tune-Up makes sure all the critical areas are checked and you’re ready for a cool summer. Don’t fall for the cheap tune-ups from some of our competitors. Just checking a few things and adding freon will overlook small problems that can run up your electric bill and lead to expensive repairs.
Your air handler and evaporator coils should be maintained at least once a year during your annual AC Tune Up. This tune up should be completed by the professionals at Miranda Plumbing & Air Conditioning.
During the tune up we will:
- Check Evaporator coil fins and condition
- Check Evaporator cooling coil for restrictions
- Clean evaporator coil surface if accessible
- Condensate drain pan cleaning
- Condensate drain line treatment and vacuum
- Condensate drain pan add algae tablets
- Check condensate overflow safety switches
- Disinfect interior cabinet insulation and coil
- Inspect Expansion valve/metering device and blub
- Inspect Electric heater, voltage and amperage
- Electric heater air temperature rise
- Inspect Blower motor circuit boards
- Inspect Blower motor fan relay
- Inspect Blower motor run capacitor
- Inspect Blower motor amperage draw
- Verify all breaker/fuse/wiring sizes to NEC codes
What Brands Of Air Conditioners Do You Repair?
Miranda Plumbing & Air Conditioning Technicians are trained for expert AC repair of all the major brands of air conditioners. Call us at (877) 677-2327 to talk to a certified professional technician about your AC repairs.
Peace of Mind – AC Maintenance
A yearly maintenance plan is a great way to keep it tuned up and reduce the chances of a costly repair. Click here for more details.
What Might Have Failed On My Air Conditioner?
Your air conditioner is made up of several components. This includes the compressor, condenser, evaporator coils and air handler. Any one of these components can fail as can the fans; blowers and wiring that help make the air conditioner run smoothly.
If your air conditioner is beyond its useful years, your air conditioner may need to be replaced all together. Don’t be afraid to consider this. New efficient systems are available with affordable monthly payments. And new units use much less electricity than older units.
Honest Practices - We’ve Got You Covered!
At Miranda Plumbing & Air Conditioning, we understand that the bottom line is important to you. We want to assure you that we will make a repair to your air conditioning as long as it is economically sound. The only time we will recommend you completely replace your system is when repairs exceed the value of the unit. Each air conditioner unit that is pulled out for replacement is personally gone over by our owner Don Miranda to make sure that replacement was the best option.