While an air conditioning failure may be a mere inconvenience in other parts of the country, in Florida, and air conditioning problem can be downright intolerable. Your air conditioning is one of the many appliances that help your home or business run smoothly from day to day. You want to be comfortable when you are at home or work and an air conditioning system that runs well can make that happen. Miranda Air Conditioning Services is here for you and all of your air conditioning needs.
What Miranda Air Conditioning Services Offers
We offer you several different air conditioning service options. We also offer 24 hour a day service to meet your needs when an emergency arises. We are able to install, repair and service all types of air conditioning systems. As a company we are committed to making your air conditioning service appointment as smooth as possible. We will arrive on time and you can have the peace of mind knowing that our technicians are licensed, bonded, drug-free and have passed background checks. We will also let you know of the price of the service and any repairs we need to make before we perform the work. All of our work is guaranteed.
Why Don’t You Try to Prevent those Air Conditioning Problems?
Air conditioning systems are pretty complex, and sometimes what appears to be the problem isn’t. Unfortunately, there are many different parts that can fail at any given time. And some problems can slowly increase your electric bill! That’s why our yearly maintenance plan is such a great service, especially for south Floridians! For an affordable yearly fee, paid monthly if you’d prefer, we stop by and perform a 47 point tune-up. This catches any problems before they turn expensive, and prepares your AC for another year of cool dependable air. And if you do have a problem, your day, night, weekend, or holiday service call is free and any repairs needed are discounted 15%. In Florida, with how much we run our air conditioners, the Miranda Maintenance Plan is a smart way to go.
What Problems May My Air Conditioner Have?
- Your air conditioning system may develop a Freon leak,
- your fan or blower may fail or
- a number of problems could be icing up your coil, blocking air flow, and running up your electric bill
- the duct work may have holes or cracks affecting the efficiency of the system,
- AC condensation drainage lines could be clogged up with algae, insects or dirt
- your compressor may have a problem.
And if it’s old, a new, efficient AC system can give you significant savings off your AC bill. And, with manufacturer rebates (Miranda gets great rebates due to all the AC units we purchase), and FPL rebates, and electrical bill savings, a new AC unit might be worth considering.
How Do I Know If I Need Air Conditioning Service?
There are a few signs that may indicate you need service. If your electricity bill has gone up, without more use, then your air conditioning system may not be functioning as well as possible. If you are noticing excess dust or particles in your air, your home doesn’t feel as cool as it normally does, your air conditioner is not keeping the temperature you set or if it is making odd noises; these are all indications that you need to call a service technician.
You should also have a technician out to your home about once a year to inspect your system and catch any problems before they become a big issue.
Call Miranda Air Conditioning Service today for all of your air conditioning needs.
Miranda Air Conditioning Service Area
- St. Lucie County AC Contractor
- Port St. Lucie AC Contractor
- Fort Pierce, FL AC Contractor
- Martin County, FL AC Contractor
- Hobe Sound, FL AC Contractor
- Jensen Beach, FL AC Contractor
- Jupiter, FL AC Contractor
- Palm City, FL AC Contractor
- Stuart, FL AC Contractor
- Palm Beach County, FL AC Contractor
- North Palm Beach, FL AC Contractor
- Loxahatchee, FL AC Contractor
- Juno Beach, FL AC Contractor
- Vero Beach, FL AC Contractor